I can relate to this
- faking confidence is the first step to real confidence
- not everyone is going to like you and that’s okay
- your friends will like you a lot more if you’re honest and upfront
- you don’t have to get out of bed every day
- it’s okay to cry
- ask yourself what’ve you got to lose when you can’t make a decision
- some people are just bad people, don’t try to change them
- 99% of problems can be fixed if you speak to the person you have a problem with
- if you love someone, tell them
- the first few people you think of when you say “no one cares” are the people who care the most
things I wish I knew sooner (via internetexplorers)
i was talking to a guy and he said “if there were no laws you could be raped at any point of the day” and i replied with “yeah and i could retaliate by stabbing the rapist, hey i mean there are no laws” and he said “rape isn’t that bad, stabbing someone is a little over dramatic” wtf.
PAINT YOUR NAILS WITH HIS BLOOD.